What information do we collect?
We collect solicited personal information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, purchase an item from us, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When interacting with our website, where appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number and other personal information where it is reasonably necessary for one or more of the business’s functions or activities. You may, however, visit our site anonymously or choose to use a pseudonym. Should Dr Libby receive unsolicited personal information that does not meet the conditions set above, we will destroy the information as soon as practicable but only if it is lawful and reasonable to do so.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the necessary information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
• To address feedback (we may contact you in response to your feedback submitted through our surveys)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information.
How do we protect your information?
All personal information you provide to us is stored in our secure database. Reasonable steps have been implemented in order to protect your personal information from interference, misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification, and disclosure when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
All prices stated on the current website are denominated and charged in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) for New Zealand residents, and in Australian Dollars (AUD) for Australian residents and people living outside of Australia and New Zealand. Prices do not include shipping, which is charged according to delivery location. If an international bank is used for your purchase, your bank may charge you a fee to transact in AUD, please refer to your bank terms and conditions for more information.
When purchasing from Australia or New Zealand, your order will include GST.
How do we protect cardholder data?
All transactions on the website use industry best-practice encryption and security including SSL/TLS. We do not store cardholder data for longer than is necessary to process the payment through our payment gateway, and these details are never stored in our database at any time. Dr Libby staff, contractors and developers have no access at any time, under any circumstances to any card data entered into the website.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Opting Out and Unsubscribing
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. You may also choose to contact us using the contact information provided under the section ‘Contact’.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details are up to date, correct, and complete. At any time, you have the right to:
• Review the personal information you have supplied us
• Request that your personal information may not be used to contact you
• Request that your personal information be removed from any solicited list used by us
• Request that your personal information be deleted from our records
• To opt out of being contacted by us
Correction of personal information
You may, at any time, request access to the personal information, which we hold about you by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to such request within a reasonable time of it being received by us, without any charge to you. We will take such steps as are reasonable to correct information to ensure that it is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
Dr Libby Team
PO Box 2463
Auckland, New Zealand.
P: +64 (09) 377 6046
Making a Complaint
If you wish to make a complaint, you should contact us by mail, email, or telephone at the details above. We will take such steps as are reasonable to investigate complaints, within a reasonable time of such complaint being received by us. We will give you a written notice of the investigations, which have been carried out, and the outcome of your complaint.
The information contained in the website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the drlibby.com website for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration unless specifically stated.
Please note we don’t offer refunds to our events. You are welcome to transfer your ticket to someone else if you can no longer attend – please advise us of this so we can update our records. If you have purchased a ticket to a ‘Beautiful You Weekend’ and are requesting a refund, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund however we can credit your purchase amount towards any other Dr Libby or Bio Blends products. You may also use this credit towards 50% of any consultations with Jenny Brooks. Please note credits are only valid for 12 months from the date of your purchase.
Dr Libby Online Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
Photography & Video Recording
By purchasing a ticket to one of our events you consent to us using your image and/or likeness in any photography or video recordings we create, unless otherwise advised by you. These recordings may be used for promotional purposes or otherwise at anytime in the future. Photographic, video or audio recording equipment for any purpose other than private non-commercial purposes is not permitted by any attendee of the event. Accreditation must be acquired and approved by the Dr Libby Team, prior to the event, should you wish to make any such recordings.
Comments, feedback, testimonials
If you provide us with comments, feedback or testimonials, whether written, verbal or otherwise, you consent to us using this information and or likeness in our marketing collateral. Please note we will not identify you by name unless you have given us permission to do so. Should you wish to revoke any information you have provided us please advise us by contacting email@example.com and we will remove reference to your remarks in any future collateral.
Dr Libby Clinic Appointments
We understand that sometimes it is necessary for you to change your appointment.
You have the option to cancel or reschedule your booking at any time up until 24 hours prior to your consult.
If you do not cancel or reschedule your booking within 24 hours of your appointment 50% of the consultation fee will be charged.
You are responsible for recording your appointment in your diary and calculating your local time conversion.
Please note: all consultation appointments at the Dr Libby clinic are booked in New Zealand time, charged in NZD and include GST.
Please note: all consultation appointments at the Dr Libby clinic are booked in New Zealand time, charged in NZD and include GST.
Dr Libby Products
Payment information – currency
All prices stated on the current website are denominated and charged in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) for New Zealand residents, and Australian Dollars (AUD) for Australian residents and international customers. All prices include GST; prices do not include shipping, which is charged according to delivery location.
Customs & Duties
For any orders shipped outside of New Zealand or Australia the customer is the importer of the product and will be responsible for all customs import duties and any associated taxes.
Refund Policy – physical books
No refunds are available. If your book arrives damaged please advise us within 7 days of receiving so we can send a replacement and arrange collection of the damaged copy. Please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our New Zealand help team on (+64) 9 377 6046.
If your order has not arrived within the specified delivery time frame please contact us via email on email@example.com or phone our New Zealand help team on (+64) 9 377 6046.
Please note, any missing order requests must be advised within 60 days from date of purchase, no further action will be taken for contact made after this time.
Please keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase. Please ensure your shipping address is correct, as we’re unable to redirect orders. Orders will be processed within 48 hours of receiving them.
All orders are processed and sent from New Zealand. Your tracking details will be sent by email following the confirmation of your order. Below is an indication of delivery times:
New Zealand: 2 – 3 working days. Orders are sent with CourierPost.
Australia: 6 – 10 working days. Orders are sent with NZ Post.
Rest of world: 8 – 12 working days. Orders are sent with NZ Post.
Refund policy – eBooks
Please choose eBooks carefully before completing your order, no refunds, credits or transfers are available for eBook purchases.
Ebooks are only available for download as an Epub or Imobi file. These files can only be opened with an eBook reader program or with an iPad, Kindle, or eBook reading device. These files cannot be printed.
The contents of online courses are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, dietary supplement, exercise, or other health program. The Dr Libby Group of companies and it’s associates, contractors and employees are not responsible for adverse effects resulting from your use or reliance on any information contained in any course.
Refund policy – online courses
Please choose online courses carefully before completing your order, no refunds, credits or transfers are available for online course purchases.
Refund policy – audio products
Please choose audio products carefully before completing your order, no refunds, credits are transfers are available for audio product purchases.
Terms and conditions of competitions
• The promoter is: Dr Libby Ltd, whose registered office is at 3-13 Shortland St, Auckland CBD, Auckland, New Zealand, 1010.
• Employees of Dr Libby Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
• This completion is open to all persons residing in New Zealand and over the age of 15 years.
• Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter will be advised in the promotional material for the relevant competition
• Closing date for entry will be advised in the promotional material for the relevant competition. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Prizes and winning
• The rules of any competition and the prize for each winner will be advised in the promotional material for that competition
• The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
• The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• Winners will be chosen:
• At random by software provided by BeeLiked.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
• The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
• The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be sent.
• The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
• If you provide us with an email address you consent to us sending you emails for promotional purposes, note that you do have the option to unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
• The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
• Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Dr Libby Ltd and not to any other party.
Weight Loss for Women – Competition Terms & Conditions
- This Competition is conducted by Dr Libby Ltd (“the Promoter”)
- Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. All entry instructions and Prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms & Conditions.
- This is a competition that involves a game of chance. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this Competition is final.
- Subject to Clause 5, the Competition is valid only to individuals who:
- submit their details via the promotional webpage;
- are residents of New Zealand or Australia; and
- are 18 years of age and over (“Eligible Entrant”).
- The Competition commences at 12:00PM New Zealand Standard Time (“NZT”) on 11th June 2018 and closes at 12:00PM NZT on 21st June 2018 (“Competition Period”).
- One entry per Eligible Entrant. All entries must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
- The Promoter may communicate messages to Eligible Entrants via email, where applicable.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age, place of residence or relationship to the Promoter or an existing customer of the Promoter) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Major Prize to be given away includes: Ten books written by Dr Libby Weaver (Accidentally Overweight, Rushing Woman’s Syndrome, The Calorie Fallacy, Real Food Chef, Real Food Kitchen, Sweet Food Story, Exhausted to Energized, Women’s Wellness Wisdom, The Energy Guide, and What Am I Supposed to Eat?), two bottles of Bio Blends Organic Daily Greens & Radiant Reds, and enrolment in Dr Libby’s Weight Loss for Women e-course, commencing 25th June 2018. The Major Prize will be drawn on 21st June 2018.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or part of the Prize) with another prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The Winner of the main prize will be drawn at 12:00 midday on 21 June 2018 and notified by email in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be selected based purely on chance and at the Promoter’s full discretion.
- Winners must be residing in New Zealand or Australia to receive any prize(s).
- It is a condition of accepting a Prize that each Winner must comply with all of the conditions of use of a Prize and any Prize supplier requirements.
- If any Winner cannot be contacted despite reasonable effort made by the Promoter within 7 days from the end date of the Competition Period, their Prize will be deemed unclaimed. The Promoter may award any unclaimed Prizes to another Eligible Entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be contacted by the Promoter by email to arrange delivery of their prize.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1994 (Cth).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name and any component of their Entry in the event they are a Winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any technical or electrical issues that may arise in connection with the Competition (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (ii) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition; (iii) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (iv) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (v) if the Competition is cancelled, terminated, modified or suspended; and/or (vi) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant. Individuals should obtain independent tax and financial advice; or (vii) taking of/participating in the Prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties who assist with the facilitation of this Prize. This includes agents, contractors, service providers, Prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for Competition, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrant. Eligible Entrants should direct any request to access, opt-out, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
- Subject to legal restrictions, the Promoter may amend these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion.
- Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an Eligible Entrant, as a result of participating in this Competition (including taking/use of a Prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.